- Location Copenhagen
- Job-type PART TIME
- Salary Negotiable
- Reference JN -082020-123326_1603722061
Our client is a leading Bio Pharmaceutical Manufacturer seeking an experienced Control Systems Engineer.
As a Control Systems Project Engineer you will be responsible for the full life cycle delivery of the project in both technical compliance and quality. Attending meetings with clients to discuss the design, surveys, software programming, configuration, testing and commissioning.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in a similar environment and good knowledge of PLC's, SCADA, HMI, variable speed drives and instrumentation products.
Required Skills / Experience
- Software Engineering Degree and/or Electrical qualifications
- Good verbal and written communication
- Previous control system experience ( 5 years+ )
- Experience of Siemens PLC and WinCC programming is essential.
- Some knowledge of other systems such as Rockwell Automation, Mitsubishi, Wonderware SCADA
For more information on this role, apply above!