KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensuring that engineering meets all implicit, explicit and mandatory requirements (the latter including environment, health and safety requirements of a technical and operational nature) of the Customer;
- Preparing a detailed plan of the installation route (including cable routes, cable layout, route and cable lengths, all instances in which the cables cross or run parallel with services, joint positions, etc.);
- Preparing installation technical documentation (e.g. installation manual);
- Planning installation activities;
- Drafting detailed technical specifications to be submitted to sub-contractors;
- Taking part in Customer meetings upon request by the Project Manager;
- Preparing final As Built documentation;
- Ensure operations are conducted in accordance with documented plans and procedures and ensure revisions are discussed and documented with PM;
- Ensure each operation of a particular project has been carefully pre planned and that procedures are documented and understood by the site personnel in advance of commencing operations;
- Ensure operations comply with applicable laws, regulations, standards, environmental policy & ensure that all practical measures are taken to protect the environment & prevent pollution.
Ideal candidate should have:
- 2/3 years of experience in similar role
- Fluent in English and German, written and spoken
- Knowledge of the land cable installation business/market
- Knowledge of installation engineering tasks typical of land HV systems
- Experience in installation activities planning
- Good relationship approach
- Team working capability
- Problem-solving and target-oriented
- Pragmatism. Capability to set and to handle pragmatically the priorities.
- Capacity to understand and conceptualizes complexity into concise frameworks
- Flexibility and capability to manage changes during the work
- Wish to quickly learn and get involved.
- Knowledge and familiarity with of all basic and common software like Microsoft Project, Word, Excel, AutoCAD, and in the use of the Web.