AutoStream are partnering a global Automotive entity in the UK with a footprint around the world.
Due to continued growth of their leading Technology Lab we are now looking to identify a Machine Learning Researcher to join the business, closely working across Automotive and/or Energy domains.
Within this role you will:
- Take ownership, oversee and conduct packages of work related to the application of Machine Learning/Artificial Intelligence technologies to solve problem statements
- Conduct in-house experiments of ML/AI methodologies at a "Proof of Concept" level
- Manage external suppliers who build on the PoC on larger scales
- Plan and execute rapid prototyping of ML techniques for problems within Mobility and Energy domains
- Use Deep Learning, Machine Learning and Analytical Techniques to create solutions for problems
To be considered the successful applicant will need:
- An MSc degree in Computer Science (or related field to ML/AI) such as Mathematics, Statistics or Physics (Ph.D preferred)
- Experience in programming (C++/Python)
- Exposure to Deep Learning frameworks (TensorFlow/Keras/PyTorch)