I am currently partnered with a global leading Sensor Development company who design, develop and manufacture sensors globally.
They are currently looking for a strong Systems Architect to join their team in Germany where there will be room to learn, grow and take on more responsibilities.
- Responsible for the definition and implementation of the system architecture considering functional safety towards internal and external customers.
- Driving forward the independent implementation of development tasks to achieve the technical specifications and safety requirements. For example, system design and simulation as well as the evaluation of prototypes or samples.
- Taking on the leadership of development teams in collaboration with other departments and business units.
- Developing current and new generations of acceleration sensors for applications within the Automotive and Electronics industries.
- Present concepts and results at development meetings with both internal and external customers. You're able to construct development goals and document them in the form of functional specifications and technical customer documents.
- You have the ability to break down the requirements for the sensor on its components (ASIC, micromechanics, package) and evaluate their interactions.
- University degree (Diploma, Master, Doctorate) in Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Microsystems technology or a similar degree.
- 2+ years of experience and knowledge in the areas of measurement technology, programming, simulation, systems engineering, microelectronics, MEMS sensors or microsystem technology.
- Strong experience in the definition and implementation of the system architecture.
- Coming from a previous background of a System Architect or similar position.
If this is of interest or you'd like some more information, please get in touch with me on:
Phone: +49 892 109 3987
Mobile: +44 783 788 5469