- Location Northern Ireland
- Job-type PART TIME
- Salary Negotiable
- Reference JN -082020-123328_1603722061
My Client is a world leading pharmaceutical manufacturer that are still projected huge growth, this role is based in their brand new, modern facilities in Cork.
The Control Systems Engineer - SCADA role will be based in the companies Irish HQ and will primarily involve building and operating an ICS laboratory. The successful candidate will work closely with the R&D software teams to create a wide range of possible automation network activities on a small scale. Running the laboratory will involve rapid change and additions to equipment, software, programming, and network protocols.
- You have significant experience and skills creating and operating a variety of Industrial control System networks
- PLC programming experience
- You are skilled in at least one software programming language - Allen Bradley, Emerson / Rockwell / Wonderware
If this sounds like the role for you, get in touch for more information!