I am currently partnered with a global leading Sensor Development company who design, develop, and manufacture sensors globally.
They are currently looking for a strong Process Engineer with strong knowledge and practical experience in semiconductor technology and industrial manufacturing to join their renowned team in Germany where there will be room to learn, grow and take on more responsibilities.
- Responsible for the development and optimisation of manufacturing processes using Lean Six Sigma methods (such as SPC, DOE and FMEA) in the front-end area for the production of silicon photodiodes and MEMS sensors.
- Creation of documentation such as specifications, investment applications, work instructions and risk assessments.
- Management of FMEA and focus teams for yield/reliability optimisation in the course of complaints or new business orders and implementation of appropriate measures.
- Process and data analysis for the continuous improvement of the yield as well as process and product quality (KVP).
- Completed studies in electrical engineering, microsystems technology, physics or a comparable technical course.
- Practical experience within Semiconductor technology and manufacturing is critical.
- 2+ years of experience within Process Engineering or Process Optimisation.
- Application-related knowledge in project management and Lean Six Sigma methods such as SPC, DOE and FMEA.
- Experience in data processing and data analysis, preferably with the ability to script or program (R or JMP).
If this is of interest or you'd like some more information, please get in touch with me on:
Phone: +49 892 109 3987
Mobile: +44 783 788 5469